ROBERTS' GIRLS MOTTO:

COURAGE. SACRIFICE. DETERMINATION. COMMITMENT. TOUGHNESS. HEART. TALENT. GUTS. THAT'S WHAT LITTLE GIRLS ARE MADE OF.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Upcoming Anniversary



Okay, so every year for Stephen and my anniversary we switch as to who is in charge. This year it is my year and I am at a loss of what to do. Our anniversary is in two days and I still don't have a clue....I know I can't be gone too long from little miss Megan and since we haven't won the lottery yet I need somewhere or something affordable to do. Does anyone have a good idea? Help me out here people!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. One of my friends told me it is a tradition for them to go and do sealings on their anniversary. I thought it is a cool idea and it's something I want to start doing. Plus, I hear the food at the temple is pretty good and inexpensive too. That's all I have for now. I'll keep thinking and if I come across something else I'll let you know.

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is something I've always wanted to do for Brandon and it might be a little cheesey, but you take all the greenery you have in your house or borrow some and decorate like your living room so it's completely isolated by fake plants and have a candlelit picnic or you could have it like a Bahamas type theme just with his favorite meal or order in. And then one year I actually made a little video for Brandon with some of my favorite pictures of us, so if you have Windows you should have Windows movie make and it's really easy to make a little picture video that you can watch while you eat or something! May not have time to do that, but it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great day. You are so creative. I loved seeing the wedding pictures, that was a fun idea. Hope you have fun in Boise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang, i can't believe we missed you! we have afternoon church so that must have been where we were! next time for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stac,
    I remember when we went and put that note you two are holding on Stephens car when he worked at Burger King... fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We also go do sealings for our anniversery. Makes you remember what being married is all about! :D

    ReplyDelete