ROBERTS' GIRLS MOTTO:

COURAGE. SACRIFICE. DETERMINATION. COMMITMENT. TOUGHNESS. HEART. TALENT. GUTS. THAT'S WHAT LITTLE GIRLS ARE MADE OF.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

ModgePodge



So I just finished my first modge-podge project. I gave our ROBERTS family blocks a new look.....it only took me about three weeks....of course I could only work on it for about 15 to 20 minutes a day because my two year old wanted to help every time I got it out. (Now if only I could get her to be that excited about picking up her toys everytime she got them out) I guess I should just pat myself on the back for getting it completed!

7 comments:

  1. so cute Stac!! btw the pictures of the girls are adorable! they are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pictures of Avery and Megan are adorable! and I love your blocks. I really want to make some. How fun! See you tomorrow night for Dancing with the Stars??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blocks! Really cute! And I LOVE the pictures of the girls at the top! Your whole blog looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay we should have like a monthly get together so we can craft. i LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures of the girls. The blog theme fits in well with the blocks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thinks its funny that Avery went through the same phase with Monsters Inc too! i am planning on coming to visit you guys when i come down when jen has the baby so we'll have to plan something fun with the girls or something! i plan on staying while she's in the hospital so for a day or two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the blocks, I like the black and white, very classy. I need to do more projects before number two comes along. The pictures of the girls are cute.

    ReplyDelete