ROBERTS' GIRLS MOTTO:

COURAGE. SACRIFICE. DETERMINATION. COMMITMENT. TOUGHNESS. HEART. TALENT. GUTS. THAT'S WHAT LITTLE GIRLS ARE MADE OF.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For....(Okay maybe just me!)

Here are some pictures of the cute little house that we just bought! We get to move in this weekend which is coming up sooner than I thought! (Yes, you can all come over to help pack and clean!) I think today I am most excited about the big back yard (1/3 acre to be exact!) Tomorrow I'm sure I will be most excited about a dishwasher, and then the next day it could be the third bedroom, and then ....... Did I mention that I am so excited and can't wait to decorate it!

Part of the front

The other part of the front and the two car garage!

Back of house


Dining area looking out to back yard

Kitchen

More kitchen - looking into family room! The fridge will be on the left - should be in today or tomorrow! Can't wait for top-notch matching appliances and the huge corner pantry!


Family/Living Room

Bathroom - the shower/tub is to the left and the laundry is through the sliding door

Extra big storage room in garage! Now I have no excuse for food storage.... a good thing right?!

Oh and I forgot to take pictures of the bedrooms, but I'm going to blame it on the fact that I was chasing after my almost three year old and my 10 month old! They can't wait to move in too!

And for your convenience we are registered at Home Depot and Lowes and we will be home anytime for you to drop of the house warming gifts or you can always just mail them! Ha Ha

7 comments:

  1. wow Stac! i love it! owning a home is so fun! you can do whatever you want to it!! you are going to have so much fun making it your own!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is so exciting! I love it! It looks so cute! Where is it located?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sooooo excited for you! You'll probably have your house all decorated before mine...no fair! Do you still need boxes? What can we do to help? I mean, we are PRACTICALLY neigbors again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous! I'm getting house-ansy, haha! Sigh! That's super exciting though and what a yard man, your kids are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new house. That is a huge yard - the girls will enjoy it. Are you going to build a fence?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to come and see it for myself. Congrats! Let me know what I can do to help...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha, that was a fun post to read. I am so excited for you all. I really think your going to enjoy the dishwasher the most :) Too fun, I will be looking forward to see how you decorate the place. I will have to take a tour of yours and Lindsay's house when I come back in town.

    ReplyDelete