ROBERTS' GIRLS MOTTO:

COURAGE. SACRIFICE. DETERMINATION. COMMITMENT. TOUGHNESS. HEART. TALENT. GUTS. THAT'S WHAT LITTLE GIRLS ARE MADE OF.

Friday, April 23, 2010

What we have been up to the past few weeks...

Bubbles, balloons, and bikes are a favorite around our house these days.We have also had lots of fun using our umbrellas and eating the occasional chocolate!

Easter was lots of fun in our pretty dresses and visiting family in Salmon. We were lucky enough to participate in three Easter Egg hunts...all of them in the snow!
We have also been busy with the latest project for the house: A GARDEN! Mom is so excited and dad.....well that's all we need to say!

5 comments:

  1. HOORAY FOR GARDENS! Poor husbands. I LOVE the picture of Mae-Mae waving by the door in her Easter dress! And I want occasional chocolate too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the matching outfits! The chocolate face is hilarious! Good for you to plant a garden. I really wanted to plant a garden this year cause we have a area for a garden but since we share it with our neighbor and they have a crazy (that's the nicest word I could think of) son that would just ruin all my hard work I thought it wasn't worth the stress. Oh well. Next time I come up I would love to see the your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their matching clothes and their cute little Easter dresses. Glad to hear you were able to visit your family. Planting a garden sounds very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can hardly wait to visit our lovely granddaughters in May and help mom and dad with the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE their matching outfits! Sooo fun! Easter egg hunts are so fun, and their Easter dresses are so adorable. Way to start a garden, you're way ahead of me...

    ReplyDelete