ROBERTS' GIRLS MOTTO:

COURAGE. SACRIFICE. DETERMINATION. COMMITMENT. TOUGHNESS. HEART. TALENT. GUTS. THAT'S WHAT LITTLE GIRLS ARE MADE OF.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The moment we have all been waiting for....

I know, I know, I know.... you have all been waiting and waiting and waiting for me to update my blog. Boy I never realized how long it has been. Sorry! Here are just a few fun pictures of our family (and these are even a few months old - but very cute!) Compliments to Ashley for the pictures!

Isn't Avery-Ann adorable! 4 years old already.....

I just love my Megan! So cute and already 2 years old....

So I guess in another six to eight months I will post again. Ha Ha Ha.... I'll try my best to do better than that...cross your fingers!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah a post! Like I have any room to talk...your girlies are so cute...and Megan is getting blonde - what the heck???? We've been missin' ya at girls night...hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ARE cute! Just like their Aunt Heather! Welcome back... don't leave for too long this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so cute its no wonder the pictures turned out so good. I had lots of fun taking them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest I thought you were going to announce you were pregnant! :) Your girls are cute as usual. I see that Ashley took the pics, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay thanks for the fun pics! I've been thinking about ya a ton and don't even know if I have the right number for you guys anymore! It can probably go without being said, but you know I have to...you're gals are precious! Bring them to Boise any time, we could take them to the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whohoooooo! I didn't know you posted! Oh my gosh, I am taken aback with how much your girls have grown up, and they're GORGEOUS! They look so much like you and so much like Steven. I can't decide. I didn't know Megan's eyes were brown, so cute! Avery's hair is so long! I can't wait to watch Sydney grow up! Well, I can. I want her to stay a baby for a while. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! We do need to play when everyone is happy and healthy! Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stac! I didn't know where to write you back at, so I hope you get this! Let's hang out everyday you're here in Boise : ) Or whenever you can! Tori would love a new girlfriend! And you guys are more welcome to stay here if you want/need! I'll email you my number so definitely call please : )

    ReplyDelete