ROBERTS' GIRLS MOTTO:

COURAGE. SACRIFICE. DETERMINATION. COMMITMENT. TOUGHNESS. HEART. TALENT. GUTS. THAT'S WHAT LITTLE GIRLS ARE MADE OF.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few of my favorite things....

I have been having so much fun reading loads of other people's blogs and stealing their ideas, so I thought that I would spice up my blog by adding a few of my favorite things (thanks Linz for the idea!).

#1 - my family of course..... two beautiful little girls and a wonderful husband that loves all three
of us more than anything. Boy is he outnumbered!!!!!

#2 - Olive Garden.....when you're here, you're family.......what more needs to be said?

#3 - Old Navy..... you can find me shopping here if there is any money left over to spend on myself!

#4 - Country music ( and lots of other genres) ..... call me cheesy, but I love almost every country music artist and their music. Top of the list as of now is Carrie Underwood. (click on her name to watch her video "So Small")

No comments:

Post a Comment