ROBERTS' GIRLS MOTTO:

COURAGE. SACRIFICE. DETERMINATION. COMMITMENT. TOUGHNESS. HEART. TALENT. GUTS. THAT'S WHAT LITTLE GIRLS ARE MADE OF.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We finally did it!!!!

Okay so it might not be too exciting, but we finally made a blog. A lot of people have been wondering and asking and even begging us to do it, so here it is! Sheesh, it is like I have a two year old and a two month old to take care of or something......No really we are excited about this and we will try to update it as much as possible.

4 comments:

  1. Yippee! Your first post! I'm sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really cute and I am so excited you have decided to join the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is cute! Love the family photo! Welcome to the blogging world- so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah!! I love your blog background, it is very Valentineish. If you ever want to check out our blog let me know your email address and I will put you on my list. Cute pictures also by the way.

    ReplyDelete