ROBERTS' GIRLS MOTTO:

COURAGE. SACRIFICE. DETERMINATION. COMMITMENT. TOUGHNESS. HEART. TALENT. GUTS. THAT'S WHAT LITTLE GIRLS ARE MADE OF.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween!

Okay so I know this is a week or so late, but at least I'm getting to it! We had so much fun, especially with Avery because she was so excited to go door to door and pick out a treat! I bet next year will be even more fun with both girls just loving it!
Anyway it was cute to see the reaction of some people when a duck and a skunk showed up at their door! Now if only I could have convinced Stephen to dress up as the farmer!

3 comments:

  1. Fun Fun!! I also would have enjoyed seeing Steve as the farmer. Glad you had a good time, I'm sure it was a lot more fun with Avery being older this year. Lydia still didn't seem to quite get it this year, other than when I tried to take her candy away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A duck and a skunk---sounds like old home week in Salmon, but this duck and skunk were a lot cuter than the ones that were in and around our pond. What fun, reminds me of when I used to take the kids trick or treating when we lived in town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! How cute! I love Halloween!

    ReplyDelete