ROBERTS' GIRLS MOTTO:

COURAGE. SACRIFICE. DETERMINATION. COMMITMENT. TOUGHNESS. HEART. TALENT. GUTS. THAT'S WHAT LITTLE GIRLS ARE MADE OF.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Not so little anymore

Megan is just growing up too fast. She is already a year old and I don't know where the time went. Anyways we just love having her in our family and we hope she feels the same about us! We love you Megan! Happy 1st Birthday!




Isn't her face hilarious? She really didn't want anything to do with her cupcake so Stephen finally tried to put some in her mouth. Um...are we really related because sugar could be my middle name?!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is one already. On Hallie's first birthday, she didn't want anything to do with her cupcake either! What?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mae-Mae!! I love you, you little skunk! You love me too - you just don't know it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to see you guys yesterday!!! your house is beautiful!! i love it!! we'll have to come back when you've got it all done!! Tayli had sooo much fun playing with Avery!!! we'll have to get together more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny that she didn't care for the cupcake. Good for her, she is already counting calories. :) Happy B-day to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so crazy that she is one! Are you kidding me? I guess she was born right after we moved. Hope you're loving every minute in your new house! I had so much fun on our girls' night! We'll have to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your family header picture! Soooo cute! Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete